Allvotec stands for ‘all voice and technology’, a successful business delivering end-to-end services for partners across unified communications and technology services. With the UK’s largest independent IT & Communications field services capability and unrivalled 30 years’ experience of ICT delivery for partners, Allvotec helps run IT for customers of major services businesses including Systems Integrators, Outsourcers, Managed Service Providers and many others.
What we offer:
Main focus of the role:
To proactively support the business with respect to its information needs and with the production of timely and accurate management accounts, with primary focus on staff costs, stock and logistics. The role requires interaction and collaboration with finance business partners and operations to ensure accurate reporting of costs. The role will develop core accounting skills and provide training and support to further accounting knowledge and experience.
• Review purchase ledger invoices and ensure accurate recording of costs
• Report staff costs and prepare monthly reconciliations
• Report monthly stock valuation, calculation and reconciliation
• Review monthly third party logistics costs
• Prepare monthly intercompany reconciliations
• Maintain balance sheet schedules
• Provide accurate reporting to assist with key decision making
• Liaising with managerial staff and colleagues to resolve queries
• Assist in preparation of monthly management accounts
• Providing assistance with general accounting duties and ad hoc reports
• Fluent English, excellent written and verbal communication
• Bachelor degree in Finance and Accounting, ACCA/CIMA part qualified is advantageous
• Previous experience in accounting is advantageous
• Computer literate and experienced user of Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables, etc.)
• Strong numerical and detail-orientated skillset is essential
• Well organised and ability to ‘own’ a problem until resolution
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
How to get in touch:
If you are interested in these exciting opportunities, please send us your CV. We’d like to see your English version.
ISG (Allvotec) is a registered personal data administrator to the Data Protection Commission. By applying for this job, you voluntary agree to share information, some of which could be classified as personal. Any personal data that you provide will be used for the purposes of the recruitment process in respect to potential employment opportunities. It will be stored, processed, retrieved and deleted in accordance with the GDPR.
ISG Technology Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Allvotec.
Your application was submitted successfully.